Saturday, March 19, 2011

Altered Bottle Caps and Dog Tags

Hello Crafters!

Finally I get to work a little at my desk. My crazy sons schedule has left me no time for crafting.  But last night I finally got some time and worked on some dog tags and bottle caps.

My son has been collecting bottle caps from the local taquiera for me, he is so sweet. So I decided to make some magnets for the Christmas Boutiques.  Yes I said Christmas....

Can you believe I am already thinking about Christmas, but if I dont start working now, I wont have enough stock to participate in one at Christmas time. Plus, if I start now the inspiration will work its magic and who knows what I will be working on next.

Here is some quick photos of my desk right now...





Just a shot of the work I am doing, not the cluttered mess I am working on.  Gosh its a mess, I need to clean it up and put stuff away. It so hard to throw things away or just find a spot for them. But I think it is time to purge Hum, I will let you know how it goes.

Have a great weekend!

Ramona

1 comment:

  1. Every thing homemade has the big value it express the feelings of someone about you.
    I made at home very unique plastic key tags i will share them soon.

    ReplyDelete