Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cute & Last Minute Valentine

Hi Everyone,

Valentines Day is tomorrow! Wow, where is this year going?

My daughter is in kindergarten and I wanted to give her teacher a creative valentine. Her teacher is great and we are very lucky for Jessica to be in her class.

This valentine was very easy to make using only a brown lunch bag, pink yarn and a large needle. I cut the bag into sheets, 5x5", layered two sheets and traced a heart. I then followed trace with the yarn. I left an opening and filled the heart with candy and then finished sewing. I added tulle and a button for final touches.

Have fun tomorrow and be creative!

Samantha



3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a sweet gift and a great memory. Wonderful idea. Love all your art...Your amazing...
    Please check my blog for a special message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I love the pink and the button, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea and will use it in the future

    ReplyDelete